Collapse

No daily chart available for $JAN but 1 min chart works fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've heard back from TD Ameritrade that PNRL, SNCA, and EDN have been resolved. This fix involved no changes from NinjaTrader's end, so I would recommend that you contact TD Ameritrade directly if there are still symbols not producing daily historical data correctly.

Comment

So...If there's a problem with how data is interpreted by NT and the customer is affected, that's not a concern for NT mg't as well? Just wash your hands of it since it's not your fault huh? Doesn't sound like good business practice to me. It works fine with their own platform so obviously your not absolved here. Thanks for checking in to it at least.

Comment

Let me elaborate - NinjaTrader behaves like a radio in that it simply displays the information it was receiving. NinjaTrader was receiving data from TD Ameritrade that was incomplete. TD Ameritrade made a change on their end which allowed complete data to come through to NinjaTrader.

The feed in their own platform and the feed that third party applications like NinjaTrader are actually very different 'under the hood'. I would not expect the same symptoms appearing in ToS to appear in NinjaTrader and vice versa.

Comment

I see. With your clarification, that makes perfect sense now. Now on to a different issue and a new forum thread. I have NT v.20 running pretty much bare bones and it's throwing exceptions from MA. Thanks for the help Patrick.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred