Multiple Instrument Time & Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Instrument Time & Sales

I would like to have one Time & Sales window that contains multiple instruments, filtered to just show high of day and low of day trades. Since it would contain multiple instruments, symbol would also have to be a column. I have been able to do this on other platforms, but haven't figured out how to do this on NT. Is this possible? Thanks!

Hello eziv4,

Thanks for posting to the forums.

In this scenario, you'd want to open a Market Analyzer; this would have an Instrument Column and configurable Daily High and Low columns, and can add all the instruments you are wanting to view this information for. More information can be found below in our Help Guide article regarding this topic:

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the quick reply. Sorry, I may not have explained clearly what I am looking for.

While the T&S window as-is shows time, price and quantity for all trades of a single instrument, I am looking for the same thing but containing multiple instruments within the same T&S window. Secondarily, I am looking to filter out all trades except those hitting new highs or new lows. Does that make sense?

The Market Analyzer, if I am not mistaken, would just provide a static list of the instruments with a display of the HOD and LOD.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for that clarification.

The Time and Sales window is designed to display a single instrument at a time, but you can create as many tabs as desired in this window for multiple instruments, however it sounds like this may not be beneficial for the scenario.

You could create an alert (which can be done with the Market Analyzer) to notify you of when an instrument which has been loaded creates a new high and create a cell filter to bring this to your attention. More information can be found below in our Help Guide article regarding this topic:

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
        6 responses
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes