Adding buttons to the DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding buttons to the DOM

I would like to add a "Flatten" button on the DOM so I can flatten everything with 1 click. I found "Add Buttons to the DOM" in Eco System User Apps. I have downloaded and installed it. I now have two new buttons on the DOM but I can find no information but I can find no information about how to make these buttons do something.

This is really a problem with the Eco System...lots of things to download but typically no support info is included about what they do or how to use them.

Is there something published somewhere on how to use this "Add Buttons to the DOM" download? Does it require that I write NinjaScript code to make these buttons do something?

Hello ralett,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately, we do not have any internal documentation to provide on items in the User App Share section of the Ecosystem as they are provided by users. I have submitted your inquiry to our development team as a feature request for a "flatten" button on the SuperDOM.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

I second that. I installed the buttons, and it seems they are just there to be referenced by his custom script. Please explain how to hook up the event handler, thanks

Comment

Hello chinaexpert1a,

Thank you for the post.

As my colleague Chris mentioned, unfortunately we would be unable to provide information about this addon as it is not one we developed ourselves.

We recommend that you reach out to the user who posted that information in the User App Share; generally the link to download any addon will have forum contact information for each user who submits an item.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes