Stock symbol LULU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock symbol LULU

I could see the price (from Kinetick) but there are at least two things wrong:

1) Bid and Ask price in Chart Trader were wrong. They show the prices of last stock symbol in the same chart;
    2) Tab name was wrong. Instead of showing "LULU" it shows "@Instrument".

Thanks for your help.

- Jack

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please clarify — do you mean that, for example, if you load AAPL then LULU, you still see AAPL quotes? If I am misunderstanding what you're reporting, could you elaborate further?

Please provide a screenshot of what you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

My NT8 version is 8.0.18.1. I had problems with the latest version so I reverted back to this one. Since I'm getting a new PC soon I have no plan of getting the latest version on this PC.

Also it didn't happen to other stocks (about 50) I'm researching. Only LULU.

No there's no error message in the Log tab.

I'm attaching a picture. I loaded AMZN then LULU. You can see that AMZN bid and ask prices (and they don't update). LULU prices seem correct and they are updating.

- Jack
      Attached Files

Comment

If you're having issues with the latest version of NinjaTrader, it is most likely caused by custom add-ons you have. Please reach out to the developers and ask them for assistance if updating their software to a version which is compatible with the latest version of NinjaTrader.

If you don't have any custom add-on and are still running into issues with the latest version, this is something we'd be very much interested in troubleshooting. The other item that is an unknown is the symptom may only be reproducible on this older version you're using, so it's critical that we get you to the latest version to eliminate that variable.

So we can further diagnose your system, start NinjaTrader in Safe Mode. If the symptom persists after these steps, we'll need to update:

To enable safe mode, please use the following steps:
        • Ensure NinjaTrader is shut down
        • Hold the CONTROL key and double click the NinjaTrader icon.
        • Keep the CONTROL key held down until you see the Control Center.
        • You can verify you are in safe mode by going to Help -> About.
        Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please connect to a data feed then open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for the symptom.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to the Control Center > Workspaces > Choose your workspace.

If there are no issues, restart NinjaTrader normally and test for issues.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns.

Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB