Can't download from appshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't download from appshare

When I try to download an indicator from appshare the spinning motif just keeps spinning. Can't download.

Hello Barry Milan,

Thank you for your post.

Please clear your browser cache and try again. If you continue to see this behavior. Please try using another web browser.

I have included a link the Clear Browser Cache Help Guide, which includes steps to clear the cache for the Internet Explorer browser, Chrom and Firefox.

Clear Browser Cache

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Instruction for Firefox are outdated and correct ones should be found here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache

Comment

This is strange. I can't download on any computer at home all of a sudden. Have cleared caches and still no luck. I have download lots of indicators in the past with no problem. Problem definitely not at your end?

Comment

Hello Barry Milan,

Thank you for your post.

I am not seeing any issues with downloading from the User App Share on my end. There may be a browser add-on or anti-virus program causing this behavior. Please try to exit or close any running anti-virus programs. Please also try using another web browser if you are using add-ons in your primary web browser.

Please let us know if you continue to see the same behavior.
          Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I downloaded from User App Share about two hours ago with no problem. Barry can you download files from other websites.

Comment

Hi
              Very Strange can't download on any computer on any browser on the app share anymore. Tried downloading things from other sites and it works fine it is just ninja app share I am having trouble with. The icon just spins for ever.

Comment

If this is not s local browser issue, then I suspect a regional issue. If you have a verified account on the forum, you should be able to download. There must necessarily be some other item preventing you from downloading from our website.

Comment

That could be caused by an internet router, DNS or ISP issue. Shut your computer down, unplug your router for 10-seconds, restart it, wait a couple minutes, restart your computer, and then try again.That will clear internet server IP addresses saved in the computer and in the router and force them to request new addresses as needed from the Internet Domain Name System. Contact your ISP technical support service if that doesn't correct the problem, because they may have erroneously blacklisted the NinjaTrader User App Share server IP address as malicious address.

Comment

Originally posted by caveat_lector View Post
                    Contact your ISP technical support service if that doesn't correct the problem, because they may have erroneously blacklisted the NinjaTrader User App Share server IP address as malicious address.

Last edited by marcus2300; 12-11-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-12-11 16_50_57-Network Tools_ DNS,IP,Email.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	1080641
                      Last edited by marcus2300; 12-11-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
                      5 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post tsantospinto  
                      Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post cre8able