Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Trading Log Error Messages

Hello,

While trading the markets live this morning, I got four pop-up error messages in the middle of my trades.

All I was required to do was to acknowledge them, but the stress they cause me and the way in which they divert my focus away from trading is not something I want to deal with each day, when trading the markets live.

Is there any way to prevent error messages that are not critical from getting in my face while trading the live markets?

Screenshots attached,
    Attached Files

I made a post earlier in another thread saying that I have to scale my charts vertically, because the price bars on all my charts grow too large, which takes away from my chart real estate (and I am using a new high resolution 32" monitor).

I use multiple monitors with multiple charts on each one, so I am like a chef in a kitchen jumping around to different charts rescaling them vertically, and then dealing with error pop-up messages and so on.

And this is in very fast moving markets, where a couple of seconds can mean the difference between a sizable winning trade and a large losing trade.

I know that one of the goals that Ninjatrader has with it's platform is efficiency, so the programmers might want to keep these things in mind, in regards to what day traders have to go through in lightening fast markets.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred