Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pullback/Drawdown Indicator?

Hi,

Is there an indicator that plots a certain% pullback/drawdown from all time high's? Plot on the chart say a 25% pullback from ATH (whether that was yesterday or 5 years ago). I know fib lines, but you manually draw on the chart.

Thanks!

Hello Stok,

I was not able to locate an existing indicator that plots the all time high for all of the historical data loaded on the chart.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of one or would like to assist.

An indicator such as this may be lower in complexity if you would like to try and create this yourself. I would recommend starting by making a copy of the CurrentDayOHL indicator with a new unique name, and then edit this to not reset on a new day and also perform any custom calculations or math.

Below is a public link to a video that demonstrates copying a script.
    Dive into manipulating C# code from within an unlocked NinjaScript strategy using the NinjaScript Editor.3:11 Creating a New NinjaScript Strategy13:52 Analyz...

As well as link to a forum post with helpful information about getting started with NinjaScript.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielSanMartin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes