Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

BEWARE: MarketReplayData (https://www.marketreplaydata.com/)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEWARE: MarketReplayData (https://www.marketreplaydata.com/)

Hi,
    Does anyone use the above service for market replay data?

I've been getting lots of marketing emails from them and so I signed up to the service early yesterday. According to their FAQ, I should have seen a screen at the end of the payment with the login details but I don’t recall seeing anything - not sure if I missed it. I did get several emails from them on signup but none of them had any login info!
    I did download their app and tried clicking on the 'Forgot' link to get the subscription key but it didn't work. It basically asks you for your email and then takes you to the page:

without sending any emails or showing any info.

So, I've sent them an email and raised a support ticket to get the login details but in each case they haven't bothered to reply back so far.

Was wondering if anyone has heard if this company is alive or not? I paid with Paypal and am going to raise a case against them on Monday if they don't reply.

Regards,
    iq

Hello iq200,

Thank you for contacting NinjaTrader support.

This company is not affiliated with NinjaTrader, LLC. If you need help accessing their products and services, you will need to contact their company directly. Unfortunately, I do not have any additional contact information for this company beyond the contact information that would be available from their website.

Comment

Thanks Christopher. I'm giving MarketReplayData until Sunday and then will be filing a case against them on Monday to get my money back.

Comment

I used the services of MarketReplayData last month (Nov 2019). While their signup process was a little clunky, they are a legitimate business with a solid product.
        You may wish to check your junk/spam folder for any missing email.

Comment

UPDATE 18/12/2019 : I raised another ticket on Monday evening (16 Dec). Finally got back a reply back later that evening with the login details after a week. I can now access my account. Woo-hoo!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH