Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few interface questions

Hello, a couple of quick user interface questions :

Is there a quick way or short cut to minimise/maximise any open chart windows on one or multiple screens. Say i have 4 charts open over 2 monitors ; is there a way to minimise all ninjatrader windows including the control center? And similarly open all from minimised state to restore to how they were?

Secondly when scrolling left into the history of the chart - is there a way to have the actual live price continue to show ie override the close of the current right hand bar in history?
    Does the new or planned price line indicator do this ie show the live price even when scrolling left?

thanks

Hello explorer101,

Thanks for the post.

For your first question, you can hold shift then right click on the NinjaTrader 8 icon in your taskbar. You will see an option titled "Minimize all windows".

On your second question, using the price line indicator would be a good way to show the live price as you scroll through historical data. The price line indicator was featured in the last release.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChrisL; 06-26-2018, 09:46 AM. Reason: Fix
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello thanks for reply, for the first question when i try this in windows 10 holding shift key down first then selecting the Ninjatrader icon in task bar ; it tries to start another instance of ninja which of course comes up with error message : however with RIGHT Click of mouse which is probably what you meant i see the option ; just wanted to correct this in case someone else tries this

thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post fwendolynlpxz  
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 12:06 AM
      11 responses