Bottom Scroll Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom Scroll Bar

Is there as way to adjust the color of the Bottom Scroll Bar on the charts to make it darker? It's just hard to see. If not can you fix this? It should be simple. The Scroll bar as now designed just blends into the background.

Thanks.

dmking,

Thanks for posting.

The color of the scroll bar and its background would be controlled by the Skin in use. You can make changes to your Skin setting under Tools -> Options. You can also create your own custom Skin to use with the platform. More information at the below link:

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Drew,

That's just what I wanted.

D

Comment

Hi I have a simple change I would like to make to the Slate Grey Skin

The default color of the active tabs is Blue and the non active are white I would like to reverse those colors ,

Can you give more detail on how to do that, the help guide is very limited in detail.

I tried to open the XML file but it won't open, what program do I need to use , Will Microsoft Word 2013 work.

Update I see that I can open the files with WordPad

what I need now is the file that the chart TAB color is located. If you could paste the actual text for that section that would be helpful with the section highlighted with areas that need to be changed

thanks

James 108
        Last edited by James108; 06-27-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Drew,

Just a follow up question. I looked at the link you provided for creating custom skins. It alludes to modifying an existing 'BluePrint XAML' file. I found a link on the MS site that says,

"You can use XAML view in Expression Blend to make changes to the XAML in your Expression Blend projects. Access XAML view by clicking the XAML tab on the right side of the artboard in the Expression Blend workspace. Changes that you make in XAML view are automatically updated in Design view.".

Is this what you mean for us to do as far as editing/creating the XAML file to create a skin? It seems straight forward enough to do this, but I never used Expression Blend.

Comment

dmking,

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, our support for creating custom skins would be limited. However, I'm happy to help and test on my end to the best of my abilities.

There are several programs available that would be suitable for editing these sorts of files. In addition to some of the programs you mentioned, I personally use Sublime Text on my end to edit these types of files. However, there could be any other number of programs out there that may even make editing these types of files easier.

You're absolutely correct in that you would want to edit the Blue Print file using one of these programs to create your own custom skin.

Comment

Drew did you see my question

I need to know which files and what line numbers in those files I would need to edit to change the color of active TABS thought the applications, right now the color is Blue

Comment

James108,

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, our support for creating custom skins would be limited. I am unable to identify which specific line in the Skin that this would be listed at, but I will test on my end as time permits and follow up if I'm able to locate it.

Comment

James108,

I did some investigation in the Slate Gray Skin's BluePrint.xaml and found that settings for colors and gradients for Tab Controls throughout the application can be found starting at line 288.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Perr0Grande  
                  Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes