Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 logon failed

Hi

I just downloaded the most recent version of NT8 and when I restarted NT8 , the Continuum connection logon failed. I reentered the signon info which is correct. Is the continuum connection down?

Hello rexsole,

The NinjaTrader Continuum servers are up and I am able to connect on my end.

The most common reasons a connection fails is due to:
    • An incorrect connection type was used.
      -Please ensure the connection type is the type specified by the brokerage or data feed provider's connection guide

https://youtu.be/CLgbiQsVnyI
    • A space is included before and/or after the username and/or password.
    • The username or password has been hand typed incorrectly.
      -Please try copying and pasting the username and password from the original email you have received these in, and be sure no spaces are included with the username or password
    • The 'Demo mode' box is unchecked for a demo account or is checked for a funded brokerage account.
      -Please ensure if this is a demo account that the Demo mode checkbox is checked
      -If this is a funded brokerage account, please ensure the Demo mode checkbox is unchecked
    • The 14-day demo connection has expired.
    • The funded brokerage account is locked due to in-activity or low funds.
    • The version of NinjaTrader is out of date (current versions are 8.0.25.0 and 7.0.1000.40).
      https://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted
    • The MachineID of the computer has changed. (The username, password, and license key must be re-entered for security).
      -Follow the steps in the connection guide linked above to re-enter the connection username and password
      -Click Help -> License Key, then copy and paste the live license key
    If you are a NinjaTrader Brokerage client with a funded account, please ensure that you are able to login to https://my.cqg.com/ using the same username and password that has been entered into NinjaTrader.
    If you are unable to sign into the web portal, this would indicate the username and / or password is incorrect.
    Please contact the NinjaTrader Brokerage team at brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com or 1.800.496.1683 to request a password reset link.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

If you have ensured the username and password are correct, have ensured the Demo checkbox is set properly, and you have checked your account is not locked or the demo has not expired, please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may schedule a call to assist. In the email please include a link to this forum thread.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 11-16-2021, 10:05 AM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I cannot connect to platform to trade Help!

Comment

Hello Renny4545,

Thanks for your note.

I see that you have posted this question in another forum thread. Please see the forum thread linked below for more information about getting connected.

Hi everyone, In the morning I have traded on a live account closed my positions and then shut down the Ninja Trader application. Before shutting down saved my workspace. Afternoon launched the application but can see only the demo account not the live one. Disconnected from simulation and trying to connect to My NinjaTrader

Let me know if I may assist further.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
        0 responses