Problem Connecting to License Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HinduMVP View Post
    ISSUE FIXED! Step-By-Step provided below. Essentially Patrick was right; disabling Kaspersky did the trick. ...
    FWIW: We use Webroot... didn't change a thing within exceptions. Didn't make any changes to anything except going through the list; restart NT, restart gateway, clear DNS, etc. Still couldn't connect. Took a break, came back later and tried again. Connected.

Thanks for the quick fix, whatever it was.

Geary

Comment

FWIW, I had the same issue earlier when trying to connect. Restarted NT7 and got the same error. Tried again after a while and got connected to data no problem. Not using Kapersky here.
      eDanny
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

There were two separate issues today:
        • CQG servers not allowing connection
        • Kaspersky causing a licensing error

CQG resolved the issue on their end which then allowed everyone experiencing the 'contact support' message to connect without issue.

Kaspersky was blocking NinjaTrader from connecting to it's licensing servers. This is resolved by disabled Kaspersky or following the steps in post #14. Once resolved, users should not experience any 'failed to verify license' message.

Comment

Having issues also but I can connect and get no error messages. What I am showing is no data after 0515 NZ (1315 Eastern). Even when I look at Market Analyser it is showing no movement on any markets.
          I have reloaded historical data, restarted NT and even rebooted; no joy.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiPete View Post
            Having issues also but I can connect and get no error messages. What I am showing is no data after 0515 NZ (1315 Eastern). Even when I look at Market Analyser it is showing no movement on any markets.
            I have reloaded historical data, restarted NT and even rebooted; no joy.
            Wednesday, July 4th is Independence Day in the United States. Most markets closed today at 12:15 Central US time today.

Trading hours for many products and exchanges will change in observation of this holiday.

Hours and changes for major products are listed below. For any other products or details, please refer to the exchanges' holiday calendars.

NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thank you HinduMVP.
              I also use Kaspersky and after following your Step by Step instructions have fixed my problem.
              Thank you for your time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tangerine View Post
                Thank you HinduMVP.
                I also use Kaspersky and after following your Step by Step instructions have fixed my problem.
                Thank you for your time and effort.
                Glad that your issue is solved!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
                Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
                0 responses