Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order flow with lifetime license but not trading account

Hi Ninjatrader,

I am considering buying Ninjatrader lifetime license with Ninjatrader brokerage,

I would like to try full license functionalities at least during a trial period, but they have told me that there is no such possibility. Also, it is not possible to buy a full lifetime license and ask for a refund if it does not fullfil my requierements.

So, before starting trading, I would like to know if the following scenario is possible:

1) Buy lifetime license
    2) Do not open a trading account
    3) Simulate with market data replay using order flow
    4) Once enough experience and confidence have been acquired, open trading account with Ninjatrader and start trading.

What I am trying to do is to have order flow functionality without having to pay monthly fees for trading account inactivity.

Thanks for your help,

Goodie
    Last edited by goodie848; 01-07-2020, 04:49 PM.

any help?
    thanks

Comment

Hello goodie848,

I would recommend using a live market data connection to verify how the Order Flow + tools will function in a live trading scenario. I would not suggest relying on Market Replay for this sort of test. Funding an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage will provide live market data through CQG/Continuum, which you can use for charting, market analytics, live trading, and simulated trading. As long as you are ready to place a live trade within the first month of your account, then you would not incur an inactivity fee. For more information, you can contact our brokerage support team directly:

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
        Hello goodie848,

I would recommend using a live market data connection to verify how the Order Flow + tools will function in a live trading scenario. I would not suggest relying on Market Replay for this sort of test. Funding an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage will provide live market data through CQG/Continuum, which you can use for charting, market analytics, live trading, and simulated trading. As long as you are ready to place a live trade within the first month of your account, then you would not incur an inactivity fee. For more information, you can contact our brokerage support team directly:

[email protected]
        Ok thanks.

But would it be possible to buy full license and use orderflow+ tools without opening a trading account the first months?

Thanks

Comment

Hello goodie848,

It would be possible to purchase a lifetime license before opening a live trading account, but then you would need to find an alternate source of live market data. For example, you could receive live market data by subscribing to Kinetick.

Comment

Hello goodie848,

It would be possible to purchase a lifetime license before opening a live trading account, but then you would need to find an alternate source of live market data. For example, you could receive live market data by subscribing to Kinetick.
            Do I understand correct that with a lifetime license and Ninjatrader brokerage the live market datais for free? And for which markets?
            Last edited by marcus2300; 01-08-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2300 View Post

Do I understand correct that with a lifetime license the live market data is for free? And for which markets?
              Could it be possible to buy a full time license, and use ninjatrader demo account using this full license for a 14 days data feed trial?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2300 View Post

Do I understand correct that with a lifetime license and Ninjatrader brokerage the live market datais for free? And for which markets?
                Purchasing a lifetime license key does not include live market data. If you would like more information about receiving live market data through a NinjaTrader Brokerage account, then you can contact our brokerage support team directly: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by goodie848 View Post

Could it be possible to buy a full time license, and use ninjatrader demo account using this full license for a 14 days data feed trial?

Thanks
                  Yes, it would be possible to use the lifetime license with a 14-day free data trial. That being said, it is important to note that the exchanges will only allow one 14-day data trial for each individual trader.

Comment

Yes, it would be possible to use the lifetime license with a 14-day free data trial. That being said, it is important to note that the exchanges will only allow one 14-day data trial for each individual trader.
                    Ok thanks. So then, I have a possible method to play with market data replay using order flow (full license) and 14 days live data feed and historical tick replay?

Comment

Originally posted by goodie848 View Post
                      Hi Ninjatrader,

I am considering buying Ninjatrader lifetime license with Ninjatrader brokerage,

I would like to try full license functionalities at least during a trial period, but they have told me that there is no such possibility. Also, it is not possible to buy a full lifetime license and ask for a refund if it does not fullfil my requierements.

So, before starting trading, I would like to know if the following scenario is possible:

1) Buy lifetime license
                      2) Do not open a trading account
                      3) Simulate with market data replay using order flow
                      4) Once enough experience and confidence have been acquired, open trading account with Ninjatrader and start trading.

What I am trying to do is to have order flow functionality without having to pay monthly fees for auto clicker trading account inactivity.

Thanks for your help,

Goodie

Purchase a lifetime license before opening a live trading account, but then you would need to find an alternate source of live market data. For example, you could receive live market data by subscribing to Kinetick.Thanks for suggetion
                      Last edited by laurenta53; 01-10-2020, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laurenta53 View Post

Purchase a lifetime license before opening a live trading account, but then you would need to find an alternate source of live market data. For example, you could receive live market data by subscribing to Kinetick.Thanks for suggetion
                        thanks laurenta53

Comment

Hi is the NT CQG live data feed for demo account restricted to 14 days period without renewal? I though previously you could trial the 14 day period twice in 90 days....

Comment

Hello vd1618,

The exchanges only allow one 14-day demo account per 365 days.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
                            24 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post spwizard  
                            Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Max238