Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang Seng Index (HSI) futures data

Dear support team,

Could you please advise how to connect with live data of "Hang Seng Index (HSI) futures data". I have the Multi-broker license and using Interactive Broker and NinjaTrader Brokage.

Can we ask the live data from Interactive Broker and import the live data to NinjaTrader 8 platform?

Many thanks,
    Chicky888

The HSI futures instrument is configured by default to work with an Interactive Brokers connection. This will require a real-time (not delayed) data subscription from Interactive Brokers to print real-time data.

I am not quite sure what your question is regarding 'importing' HSI data. Are you unable to see real-time HSI data in NinjaTrader when connected to your Interactive Brokers account? Are you unable to see any data at all?

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hang Seng Index (HSI) futures data

I'm using a version 8.0.14.2 64-bit of NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

I am not quite sure what your question is regarding 'importing' HSI data. Are you unable to see real-time HSI data in NinjaTrader when connected to your Interactive Brokers account? Are you unable to see any data at all?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rtwave
        by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes