License key problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License key problem

I am trying to log on to my demo account and I have the message to upgrade to a lifetime or lease license when I already have a lifetime license ?

I emailed support this morning through Nnjatrader with the license key and haven't had a reply ?

I could not find an email in our system from cl******[email protected]. What email address di d you write in from? When you contact us via email, you'll typically receive an automated reply with a ticket number. What is that ticket number?

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key

Other than the message you're mentioning, do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

I sent the email through Ninjatrader email. and Ninja said the email was sent ?

I am using 8.0.14.1. 64 bit

how can I send my lifetime license key securely ?

the error on the screen is

Please upgrade to to a lease or lifetime license to unlock this feature, this I already have.

Comment

If you didn't receive an automated email from us almost immediately, then the email did not send through the platform.

Since this inquiry will involve sensitive information, please follow up via email (do not try to send via the platform).

Send a message to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this forum thread and '1934069 ATTN Patrick G' in the subject or body of the message.

In that email, you can also include your license key.

Comment

I have sent the license key to you and had a reply response, so it was successfully sent.

any ideas why Ninja is asking me to buy a lifetime license when I already have one ?

thanks

Comment

I sent you a reply via email several hours ago. If you did not receive that email, please check your junk/spam folders for messages from PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

Comment

Hi Patrick

I have received the emails that are sent when you have posted a response, and I have received a acknowledgement from the Ninja platform, but not any answers yet after you advised me to send you the version number and license number that I have sent twice through the platform.

These emails had a response that they have been received after I sent the license key number. did you not receive that ?

I have checked carefully my spam folders and there is nothing in there ?

Comment

It looks like there was a type in your email when you wrote in from the platform. I think I've fixed it now. Check your inbox.

Comment

HI Patrick

Yes I have your email now thanks and will respond asap.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                  16 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Leafcutter  
                  Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WHICKED