Interactive brokers + Kinetick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive brokers + Kinetick data

Hi, next week I would like to buy Ninjatrader Lease for Interactive Brokers.
    Can I use this kinetick data? Or do I need a multibrokers license?
    Thanks for your help

Hello Guru73

Kinetick is available with all license keys as it is only a data provider and cannot be used to connect to a brokerage account.

NinjaTrader 8 gives you the ability to integrate real-time and historical data from multiple data providers on the basis of instrument type. So you have a few different options when connecting to Kinetick and your broker:
    1. You can receive all market data from Kinetick and still execute trades to your broker.
    2. You can receive live data from your broker and historical data from Kinetick.
    3. You can also tailor your connections to receive data for certain instrument types from your broker, and other instrument types from Kinetick

You can find more information about configuring multiple data connections at the following link under the section titled “Determining which data source is being used”:

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Christopher, thanks for your reply.
      It is not clear to me whether by purchasing Ninjatrader for Interactive Broker (single broker) I can then use the Kinetick data or do I have to buy a multi-brokers license?

Comment

Hello Guru73,

Thank you for your reply.

Kinetick is a dedicated market data vendor, not a broker. This means that you can use Kinetick data with a single broker license key for Interactive Brokers. The single broker license key would allow you to connect to both Kinetick and Interactive Brokers at the same time. This will allow you to use Kinetick for all market data and then execute trades to Interactive Brokers. Again, this configuration would be possible with a single broker license key because Kinetick is not a broker.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thanks a lot Christopher, all very clear.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post gentlebenthebear  
          Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Kaledus