Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seeing Chart Trader in Live Account but seeing it in Sim Account

Hello,

I wanted to post a solution to this problem as I had it and saw that a few people had it previously but no real solution had been posted.
    The issue is when you can see your ATM strategies or order entry in your sim account but not when you switch to your live account.

Basically, I noticed I was using Chart Trader HIDDEN as I only want to see my ATM strategy on the Charts and move them around. The problem was HIDDEN chart trader did not show what account I was using and it was set to my Sim. The fix was going into Chart Trader (NOT HIDDEN) and selecting my live account. Now if you place an order on the DOM with the live account selected you will see it in these charts and if you get filled, you will see your ATM strategy on the chart using your live account.

Thanks for providing the insight, nighthawk5300 .

All order entry windows are independent from each other and will default to Sim101. Keep this in mind in general and make sure to select your desired account for trading before placing orders.

Could you link me to the topics in which this symptom was occurring but no solution was provided?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred