Ninjatrader8-Different quotes with tos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader8-Different quotes with tos

Hello, i am just testing NT8 with my TOS account and noticed some differences in the closing prices.
    For example today CPAH closed at 3.92 (verified with TOS and others), in NT8 the price still moves on the daily chart.
    Is that because of extended hours trading? I would like to see the closing price at 4 pm on daily charts and not later.
    As i switched the settings to RTH and daily NT8 crashed several times!

And another problem. The data box disappeared and did not show up. What can i do?

Hello Antares66,

Thanks for posting.

You should be able to use view the RTH session by loading a 1440 minute chart instead of a daily chart. Daily bars in NinjaTrader 8 are not affected by the trading hours template, but rather use whatever hours the data feed provides.

If you hover your mouse cursor over the NinjaTrader logo in your Task Bar, do you see the Data Box in the preview window? If not, you should be able to reopen it by pressing Ctrl + D in a chart.

I look forward to your reply.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Nothing works correctly. Now i don´t see today´s candle at all!. What are the correct data series settings for EOD and 1 minute?

Comment

Hello, i just looked to the premarket chart of CPAH on last friday (January the 10th) at 09:07 pm. I connected NT8 to my tos account.
        On the tos chart the 1 minute candle has a high of 1.49, in Ninja it is 2.10! Although the data stream is the same.
        The same occures when i connect Ninja to my IB account. IB chart shows the same quote like tos, but in Ninja i get again a wrong quote.
        How can that happen? I reloaded all historical data.

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2387205 ATTN Tyler

I look forward to being of assistance.

Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post junkone
          by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM