discarding problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discarding problem

Hi, I wanted to download the mirrorbars indicator https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...ad/mirrorbars/ and I can't, when touching download it keeps loading, and it never shows the sale of download authorization. already clear the cache, the antivitur and the probe with another browser

Hello gurdonzn,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

After you click the orange Download button, a pop-up window should appear where you have to acknowledge the terms and conditions with a check box. Once checked, the window will then show a "blue" download button and you would click that to actually download the zip file. I've attached a screenshot of what you should see after clicking the orange download button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mirrorB-1.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1085253

You likely have a pop-up blocker enabled and may need to disable that for the moment. Trying a different browser was a good idea but if it also has a pop-up blocker enabled, the result would be the same.

If you are still unable to download, please write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com. Mark the e-mail atten: Paul, Ticket # 2402021 and include a link to this thread in the body.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
      Hello gurdonzn,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

After you click the orange Download button, a pop-up window should appear where you have to acknowledge the terms and conditions with a check box. Once checked, the window will then show a "blue" download button and you would click that to actually download the zip file. I've attached a screenshot of what you should see after clicking the orange download button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mirrorB-1.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1085253

You likely have a pop-up blocker enabled and may need to disable that for the moment. Trying a different browser was a good idea but if it also has a pop-up blocker enabled, the result would be the same.

If you are still unable to download, please write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com. Mark the e-mail atten: Paul, Ticket # 2402021 and include a link to this thread in the body.

Thanks for the answer, and delete the pop-up blocker, disable the anti virus, also probe in two more browsers. from the example image I don't get the pop-up window to accel the terms

Comment

Hello gurdonzn,

Thanks for your reply.

It is possible that the pop-up window is behind your browser so after clicking the orange download button, minimize the browser window to see if it there (or mouse over the task bar icon for the browser to see if there is another window open elsewhere.

What operating system are you using and what browsers have you tried?

Comment

I am using windows 10, I have nothing below the browser, probe with firefox and explorer, chrome. descative do the firewall, delete the blockers Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	184
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	1085261

Comment

Hello gurdonzn,

Thanks for your reply.

Please write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com. Mark the e-mail atten: Paul, Ticket # 2402021 and include a link to this thread in the body.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Javierw.ok  
            Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes