Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspaces make no sense

This happens many times!

I have a workspace all set up as I want - I click on "workspaces" then save over the workspace title I want the current design saved as (nothing happens, no confirmation that it's saved, so I have to assume that it has) Then when I remove or delete a different workspace, the one I'm on completely disappears as if I never saved it!

It's so unintuitive!!

Frustrating.

Hello Irukandji,

Thank you for your note.

I am happy to assist with saving your workspaces.

First, you can only view one workspace at a time. If you are selecting another workspace, it will switch from your current workspace over to the next. It sounds like this is what is happening when you mention your workspace disappearing.

The green "square" icon in the foreground on the left side of the workspace will indicate the active workspace, the green icon will display in the background for any workspaces running in the background.

When you are setting up your workspace and you select Workspaces > Save, be sure to select Save on the Active Workspace you are working on. When you close the platform, there is a pop up asking you if you'd like to save your workspaces. If you happen to close your charts and other windows and then select "Yes to all", it is possible to save over your workspaces. Please ensure you are not closing down any additional windows.

I've included a link here to our Workspaces 101 webinar video for further assistance: https://youtu.be/1185R5qX-zM

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Comment

Right........ thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
      2 responses
      1 like
      Last Post BarzTrading  
      Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
      3 responses