Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to automatically highlight the background color for the overnight hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to automatically highlight the background color for the overnight hours?

I like having my background color slightly highlighted for the 4:15pm-9:30am hours (overnight) so it's easy to see the overnight vs market hours at a glance, like in the attached pic. Right now I'm just using the "Region Highlight X" drawing tool and manually doing it every morning, but there has to be a way to automate this. Any suggestions?

Hi EnveousColnago, thanks for your note.

You may use the Repeater indicator to highlight a particular time frame repeatedly.

Multi functional repeater of up to 10 X and/or Y Highlight regions daily or day of week. User interface expands for up to 10 events. Each event configurable as a time region, price region, fixed rectangle or dynamic rectangle (adjusts on price), select a day of the week or daily. Here is a quick video […]

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post maybeimnotrader  
    Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes