Can't close old Sim101 position, contract expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't close old Sim101 position, contract expired

I have an annoying issue. In my NT8 it shows I still have some old CL contract from 2018, and I can't close it. How do I delete it from from the system? I don't even remember how this position got in there.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the position and the error message I get when I try to close it...

Originally posted by shodson View Post
    I have an annoying issue. In my NT8 it shows I still have some old CL contract from 2018, and I can't close it. How do I delete it from from the system? I don't even remember how this position got in there.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the position and the error message I get when I try to close it...
    Shodson,

Your picture shows you are in the Position tab. In Accounts tab click on the row Sim101 > in the drop down menu click on Edit Account < then click on Reset. That is how I do it when I forget about an old position in Sim101.

This will reset your Sim 101 to default and will clear any positions and orders in the Sim101. No way that I know of to delete just one expired contract trade in Sim101.

Le t me know if it worked.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello shodson,

Thank you for your note.

We typically recommend the advice given by aligator, if you have further questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by aligator View Post

Shodson,

Your picture shows you are in the Position tab. In Accounts tab click on the row Sim101 > in the drop down menu click on Edit Account < then click on Reset. That is how I do it when I forget about an old position in Sim101.

This will reset your Sim 101 to default and will clear any positions and orders in the Sim101. No way that I know of to delete just one expired contract trade in Sim101.

Le t me know if it worked.

Cheers!
        I just now tried your advice, and it worked! Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-10-2024, 09:33 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM