Can't seem to download even 1 day of tick data Bitmex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to download even 1 day of tick data Bitmex

Hello, I have been trying for the past two days to get even 1 days worth of 150 tick bars (data series settings) of tick data for XBTUSD. Sometimes I wait as long as 5-6 hours just to try and get a chart to load. Just stuck on "Loading" forever.

It simply can't be a bazillion GB worth of data. My connection speed is fine. What gives? I can load 1 minute bars just fine. 1 second bars have the same issue as tick bars. Do I need to purge any records?

Hello Visiblehand,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like you to submit a support ticket with the following information so I can assist you directly.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions in your email:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Who is your broker?
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2421819 ATTN Heath

Thank you I look forward to resolving this issue.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post stafe
    by stafe

Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
    5 responses