Remove confirmation for limit order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove confirmation for limit order

How do I remove the confirmation when placing a limit order, I have looked in properties but the tab is not there?

Hello Revs1,
    Thanks for your post.

Simply check the box next to "Disable order confirmation" when prompted.(See screenshot)

Alternatively, you may turn off order confirmation from your Control Center>Tools>Options>Trading>Confirm order placement
    Attached Files
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Josh, No thats not the one, Its when I right click and place a limit order on the chart from an ATM strategy, It brings up a different box with a tick which I have to confirm, I think it`s confirming the number of contracts

Comment

I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to. That is the same confirmation I get when placing an order from Chart Trader. To take a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Comment

I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to. That is the same confirmation I get when placing an order from Chart Trader. Can you take a screenshot for me? To take a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin  
          Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
          0 responses