Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Copy Mt4 signals/trades to Ninjatrader 8, any can help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Mt4 signals/trades to Ninjatrader 8, any can help me?

Hello,

I am currently using MT4 for my automated trading. I am using custom EA

I`d like to continue my trading on NinjaTrader platform. Any knows any thing that copy mt4 signals/trades to Ninjatrader 8? im only trade Gold.
    Thanks so much.

Hello Borjanews,

Thank you for your note.

We provide the Automated Trading Interface which allows you to communicate trading signals from external sources to NinjaTrader. Please see the link below for more information.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...terface_at.htm

Please let us know if further questions come up.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
      Hello Borjanews,

Thank you for your note.

We provide the Automated Trading Interface which allows you to communicate trading signals from external sources to NinjaTrader. Please see the link below for more information.
      https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...terface_at.htm

Please let us know if further questions come up.
      Thanks so much, i view it but i dont know how do, any can help me to do the integration?

Comment

Hello borjanews,

Thank you for the reply.

We do have a NinjaScript support team who can provide coding suggestions if you already know how to use custom programming as a programmer if you are looking to code this yourself however we are unable to fully assist with this process.

Let us know if further questions come up.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
          Hello borjanews,

Thank you for the reply.

We do have a NinjaScript support team who can provide coding suggestions if you already know how to use custom programming as a programmer if you are looking to code this yourself however we are unable to fully assist with this process.

Let us know if further questions come up.
          Yes i understand c# so if your team give me the bases of how do this i can do it

Comment

Hello borjanews,

Thank you for your reply.

Please note that the AT Interface is ONLY used for processing trade signals generated from external applications and is not a full blown brokerage/market data API. If you are interested in automated trading using native NinjaScript strategies please refer to the following help guide section.

First, I would recommend referring to our help guide section on the Automated Trading Interface here:

There are three options for using the AT Interface:
            • TradeStation Email Interface
              • The TradeStation Email Interface allows you to take advantage of TradeStation's email notification capabilities right out of the box. Run your TradeStation strategy in real time, order signals are emailed within your computer (never leaves your PC) to NinjaTrader which processes the order through to your broker.
            • File Interface
              • The File interface uses standard text files as input. These files are called order instruction files (OIF) and have specific format requirements. NinjaTrader processes the OIF the instant the file is written to the hard drive and subsequently deletes the file once the processing operation is complete.
            • DLL Interface
              • NinjaTrader provides a DLL named NtDirect.dll that supports various functions for automated trading.
            Using the AT Interface through the API or with OIF files would be considered advanced; the API has limited support. It's likely that what you're looking for here would be covered by the DLL interface. Here is a link to that specific section of our help guide:

I am aware of several third parties that have created NT8 to MT4 bridges already, however, I am unable to recommend one specifically. However, an online search should turn up several.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
            Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
              Hello borjanews,

Please note that the AT Interface is ONLY used for processing trade signals generated from external applications and is not a full blown brokerage/market data API. If you are interested in automated trading using native NinjaScript strategies please refer to the following help guide section.

First, I would recommend referring to our help guide section on the Automated Trading Interface here:

There are three options for using the AT Interface:
              • TradeStation Email Interface
                • The TradeStation Email Interface allows you to take advantage of TradeStation's email notification capabilities right out of the box. Run your TradeStation strategy in real time, order signals are emailed within your computer (never leaves your PC) to NinjaTrader which processes the order through to your broker.
              • File Interface
                • The File interface uses standard text files as input. These files are called order instruction files (OIF) and have specific format requirements. NinjaTrader processes the OIF the instant the file is written to the hard drive and subsequently deletes the file once the processing operation is complete.
              • DLL Interface
                • NinjaTrader provides a DLL named NtDirect.dll that supports various functions for automated trading.
              Using the AT Interface through the API or with OIF files would be considered advanced; the API has limited support. It's likely that what you're looking for here would be covered by the DLL interface. Here is a link to that specific section of our help guide:

I am aware of several third parties that have created NT8 to MT4 bridges already, however, I am unable to recommend one specifically. However, an online search should turn up several.

Yep i know that but i need mt4 to nt8

Comment

Hello borjanews,

Actually, that's what I meant, I just flipped them around accidentally. MT4 to NT8 bridges are possible and exist, you should be able to find several options with a quick internet search. It would not be possible to mirror trades from NinjaTrader to MT4, however.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
                  Hello borjanews,

Actually, that's what I meant, I just flipped them around accidentally. MT4 to NT8 bridges are possible and exist, you should be able to find several options with a quick internet search. It would not be possible to mirror trades from NinjaTrader to MT4, however.

Thanks so much, im searching but i dont view anything, only view NT8 to MT4 but not for MT4 to NT8, i can pm you and give me example pages? thanks so much, is very important for me

Comment

Hello borjanews,

We would not be able to suggest specific vendors for an MT4 to NinjaTrader bridge, whether through the forum or by writing in to our platform support team directly.

Our platform support does not communicate through private messages on the forum as we do not often check these and we would not be able to reply in a timely manner. Our team is also not able to collaborate with private forum messages.

Comment

Submit Metatrader4 Orders From Ninjatrader8 Strategies.

Comment

borjanews Hi, have you found any solution since then?
                        I'm also looking for an MT4 - NT8 bridge, but not yet found.

Comment

MTAPI is the best way to copy trade from Ninjatrader 8 to Metatrader 4 or 5!

GLBridge is now called MTAPI.pro with a new website. https://mtapi.pro/

You can see the full live demo here on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYwNLEkTwo​​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post kujista
                          by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes