Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grouping orders

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to have NT keep each order separate? Meaning, when I have multiple buys at different price points, using the same auto strategy, the take profit order are always grouped together.
    As an example, I buy at $20, my auto strategy places a take profit order at $35. I place a second buy at $25 using the same auto strategy, but my take profit order is placed at the same $35 take profit level. I would like the second take profit to be placed at the same distance away as the first order, not grouped together.

Hello Newtrader101,

Thank you for your post.

Are you referring to an ATM strategy that you've selected on the chart, or is this an Automated Strategy that you are running through the Strategies menu?

If this is an ATM Strategy, this is controlled by the ATM Strategy Selection Mode, which can be found by right clicking on the order entry window you're using (Chart Trader, etc) and going to Properties. To have your ATM submit separate stops and targets for each entry, you want to set this to Keep Selected ATM Strategy Template on Order Submission:

If this is an automated strategy, how are you submitting your stop and target within your NinjaScript?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this for you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post inanazsocial  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes