Rithmic feed issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic feed issues

I use Rithmic as my data feed. I notice that frequently, I can not connect when it is outside market hours. This appears to be completely random, for example, it is currently 5:30 PM EST on Friday. I disconnected to do my weekly back up and could not re-connect. I tried many times,getting an error message each time, and then suddenly it works.

I understand the need to do maintenance, etc., outside market hours, BUT, this should be scheduled and customers need to be informed. I frequently do work on my platform on the weekends which needs a data feed to load historical info, etc. Many times I can connect and do what I need to do, but frequently I can not, which is very frustrating.

Is there a way to get information from Ninja Brokerage or Rithmic about :

1) anytime the feed is down, especially unplanned outages
    1) times when the feed will be unavailable, for planned maintenance or for whatever reason, so people can plan their off market hours work?

Thanks!

Hello ralett,

Thanks for posting.

I would expect that server maintenance usually occurrs when the markets are closed, such as right now, but for more specific information I recommend reaching out to Rithmic or NinjaTrader Brokerage Support directly. The link below contains contact information for NinjaTrader Brokerage:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes