Futures or Forex Demo Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futures or Forex Demo Account

Hi, I am from Shanghai, China and I think that we can open a future or Forex account only with IB. Can you show me some of the Forex and futures brokerage with the NinjaTrader platform?
    I have consulted FXCM broker before, they support opening forex accounts, but the data they provide does not meet my requirements, and FXCM accounts do not provide real-time data like Level2 and SuperDOM.(NT8 Continuum's CQG data, which meets my needs very well. However, the use time is limited.)

Hello leodrz,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader Brokerage offers a 2-3 week demo for Futures or Forex when you download the platform.

You can request a demo for Futures or Forex at the link included below:

Please note that the exchange has limited demo requests to one every 365 days. If you have exceeded this limit you will not receive login credentials. We are unable to extend this as this is controlled by the exchange.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ThomasC; 02-23-2020, 07:21 PM.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes I know.
      And I'm from Shanghai, China and I think that we can open a future or Forex account only with IB. Can you show me some of the Forex and futures brokerage with the NinjaTrader platform?(provide real-time data like Level2 and SuperDOM)

I have consulted FXCM broker before, they support opening forex accounts, but the data they provide does not meet my requirements, and FXCM accounts do not provide real-time data like Level2 and SuperDOM.

Comment

Hello leodrz,

For customers outside the US, Forex trading would be supported with City Index and FXCM.

I am unaware of any providers who provide Level II data for Forex as Forex has no central exchange.

You can receive Level II data for Futures with a demo account from NinjaTrader Brokerage.

You can request a demo for Futures or Forex at the link included below:

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ThomasC; 02-23-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Oh I see. You are right. Forex has no central exchange.
          So customers outside the US which IB I should choose to open an future account? Because in China we usually open account with IB.

Comment

Hello leodrz,

Thank you for your post.

The supported brokerages for futures trading are Interactive Brokers and NinjaTrader Brokerage.

You can view our supported brokerages at the link included below:

If you would like more information on trading futures with NinjaTrader Brokerage then you can contact them directly at BrokerageSales[AT]NinjaTrader.com

You can also visit the website publically available at the link below:

Let me know if I may provide any additional clarification.

Comment

It depends. I think that forex is the best platform for trading. I noticed that people like the most, platform on which they started trading. for example, I don't think I would change the platform I trade on. In my opinion, Forex is the most common, it is comfortable to use and it is my first platform. I learned how to trade on it. Also, I don't have too much time to analyze the market, and sometimes I listen to some forex signal provides. They help me to save some time and excludes the part of the job I don't like the most, and it is predicting the market and the graphics.
              Last edited by GabrielleTucker; 01-19-2021, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y  
              Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby