• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Download error"there is no market replay data available for this instrument/date."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download error"there is no market replay data available for this instrument/date."

Hi all,

I need some help about market play data download on Ninjatrader 8.
    When i tried to download the market replay data, the earliest date i can download is about two months ago, if i choose a date earlier,
    i got the error alert and "there is no market replay data available for this instrument/date."
    I have tried several forex instruments like EURUSD and GBPUSD, they are all the same.
    Please help me how can i download the earlier market replay data? Thanks a lot ^.^

Oh i find answer in other posts, only previous 90 days data is available.
    Another question is that can i get market historical data from other place and import it to ninjatrader so i can backtest in ninjatrader on earlier date?

Comment

That's correct - market replay data is only maintained for 90 days on our servers.

NinjaTrader 8 has the ability to use historical tick data for playback, so if you have historical tick data either from your current data provider or imported from another source, you could then click on the 'Historical' radio button on the Playback Controller to use that data.

There may also be some third party market replay options available. I'd suggest doing a web search for 'NinjaTrader market replay data'
      Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by aviat72, Today, 01:00 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post brucerobinson  
      Started by Andrey-Ufa, Today, 12:18 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes