dati in tempo reale su Eurex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dati in tempo reale su Eurex

Buongiorno, ho acquistato la licenza Lifetime della ninja 8, ho inserito la licenza ma il mercato Eurex non riesco a vederlo, come per i 15gg. di prova gratuita...

Non capisco se acquistando una licenza Lifetime ho il flusso dati real time illimitato o comunque devo aprire un conto con ninjatrader brokerage e pagare il flusso dati per avere i dati real time anche su l' Eurex

Saluti, Mirco

Thanks for using NinjaTrader, mirkofi32 . We can only provide support in English, so I've translated your Italian message into English using DeepL:

real-time data on Eurex
    Good morning, I bought the Lifetime license of ninja 8, I entered the license but the Eurex market can't see it, as for the 15 days of free trial...

I don't understand if buying a Lifetime license I have unlimited real time data flow or anyway I have to open an account with ninjatrader brokerage and pay the data flow to have real time data also on Eurex

Greetings, Mirco
    Your license key does not control the data which you will be able to view in real-time. Your license key only gives you the ability to place live trades to a connected broker along with other features outline here.

The data feed you're connecting to controls what real-time data you will see. If you're connecting to a futures demo from CQG, then it is expected that you would not see real-time Eurex data because the demo only provides real-time data for the most US futures. If you connect to a brokerage account or supplementary data feed, you could contact that data provider to ask about how to enable Eurex (or any desired exchange) in that connection. Contact your prospective broker for more information on how to subscribe to data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses