• Show
Clear All

Price tag information

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1088617Hello NT Team,

As shown in the picture, I need this in Ninjatrader 8. Couldn't find where to set it. Since it is one of the most important things a platform has to represent.
    How many ticks and at what price, how much profit in currency or loss must be indicated for serious trading. I can't be doing all the math in my head.

Greetings

TT
    Last edited by tomtr27; 02-27-2020, 12:26 PM.

Originally posted by tomtr27 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1088617Hello NT Team,

As shown in the picture, I need this in Ninjatrader 8. Couldn't find where to set it. Since it is one of the most important things a platform has to represent.
    How many ticks and at what price, how much profit in currency or loss must be indicated for serious trading. I can't be doing all the math in my head.

Greetings

TT
    Hallo ! .........

Comment

Hello tomtr27,

Thank you for your post.

I am not familiar with this particular indicator, I did a search from Price Tag on the NinjaTrader User App share but did not find any results named this way. If you figure the name of the indicator you can check to see if it exists for NinjaTrader 8 on the Ecosystem:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is not a Indicator.
        Its Target and Stoploss. with important infos.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

This would not be a default function of the NinjaTrader platform; this would be an Add-On added to the platform- without the name of this Add-On i wouldn't be able to direct you to a potential download for this item for NinjaTrader 8. If you are able to find the name of the Add-ON, you may be able to find the NinjaTrader 8 equivalent on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

or if it has not been ported, may be able to do so with NinjaScript:

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
          Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This can not be !? That there is no information in the attached orders. Does this mean that the NT8 user is fishing in the murky and do not know how much of their stoploss in points and money. And sit there with the calculator?

Comment

The price marker of orders by default will show the price that the order is resting at and also the quantity. Until the orders have filled, there is no guarantee of any PnL so this is not speculatively previewed. As Marco stated, this likely could be accomplished via custom programming.

You may also find the Ruler drawing tool useful for projecting potential profits and losses.

Additionally, I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2436. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
              Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 03-06-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Hallo NT Team,

Gibt es Neuigkeiten für das SFT-2436 ?

Gruße

T.

Comment

tomtr27, your German message translates to:
                  Hello NT Team,

Is there any news for the SFT-2436 ?

Greetings
                  We're still tracking interest in this feature request. There is typically no 'news' about a feature request until it is mentioned in the release notes when it has been implemented. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                  Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby