• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Undo for drawing objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undo for drawing objects

I know this is a feature request that has been made in the past. However, I don't know if this has been implemented yet or if there is any other way to accomplish this.

If I delete a combination of drawing objects, how do i get them back without having to re-create? I hope there is a way to accomplish this without much trouble.

Hello ksarin,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of this as being implemented at this time, but can certainly add your vote to the feature request. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as your vote is added.

Thanks for your patience.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by ksarin View Post
      I know this is a feature request that has been made in the past. However, I don't know if this has been implemented yet or if there is any other way to accomplish this.

If I delete a combination of drawing objects, how do i get them back without having to re-create? I hope there is a way to accomplish this without much trouble.
      If you go to the Drawing Objects drop down list, you can now click on any object and then check or uncheck the make visible box to the right.
      It could be also be good that if you right click an object a secondary options box would open allowing to make all similar objects to be visible as on or off.....and similarly add a delete all similar objects option....and consider adding other possible options here too....
      Last edited by Alfred; 02-28-2020, 10:31 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Comment

Hello Alfred,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-1215. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
            Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by MavMoney, Today, 07:17 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post MavMoney  
            Started by jameslee001, Today, 08:09 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes