Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja was not responsive

This has never happened before.
    I entered with an ATM. Ninja did not close on my profit target. I kept hitting close and nothing happened. I kept doing it and finally it closed.
    I tried sim, all was well, I restarted Ninja. Tried sim again, all was well. I switched to my TopStep account and entered again with an ATM. It did not trigger and it took multiple clicks to close. (luckily both went my way)

What do you think caused this? Something in Ninja or my local connection/hardware? Again, nothing close to this has ever happened.

Now I am afraid to enter again. Sim is doing fine, but..... (is it odd or just coincidence that sim was OK both times after my TopStep account did this?)

Again, this happened only when I was in the TopStep account with Rithmic. Could it be that the volume was extremely high?

Comment

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

Extreme market volatility is pushing all aspects the red line at the moment (underlying order routing technology, data delivery, workspaces, etc.). I suspect, if the symptom was only occurring with trades through Rithmic's routing, that this is where the issue is, however, that could be a symptom of a different underlying root cause.

If you disconnect from data, do your charts continue to print in real time or do they stop instantly?

Comment

I just tried disconnecting. The chart stopped printing instantly. But volume right now is half what it was earlier.

Comment

Are any of the same symptom occurring right now that the volume is lower (but still relatively very high)?

I would recommend contacting your broker before placing any further trades. Please let me know what they report.

Comment

Well, I got up pretty good and I have not traded any more today....probably am done for the day. ....Thank You!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin