Need help to download the historical data of 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to download the historical data of 2019

I need help downloading all 2019 to backtesting the NQ index. I could do it with the NQ 03-20, but when I tried 12-19 I can't. Is there a way to download the entire year? or to solve this? Thanks in advance. Greetings from Argentina

Hello demo420520,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Are you you connected to a data feed that supplies historical data?

Who are you connected to? (This is shown with a green dot in the Connections menu of the NinjaTrader 8 Control Center)

Are you downloading the data in the Historical Data window on the Load tab? (Tools > Historical Data)

What are the Start and End dates selected?
    What data types (tick, minute, or day) are checked?

By using the current expiry, NinjaTrader will automatically download the past front months using the Merge policy 'Merge back adjusted'.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have not downloaded from Ninja Trader, but I was left alone until December 19. I need the data for all of NASDAQ 2019, in 2-minute candles. to be able to practice Bone in real time. I'm not connected to any of those, is there any free? I am from Argentina and at the moment I don't have the money. They will lend me the 1500 usd. to start on the platform, but first I want to practice with the 2019 data.
      Last edited by demo420520; 03-03-2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Hello demo420520,

I am not aware of any sources of free unlimited data.

If you do not have a funded brokerage account or a paid subscription to a data feed, the NinjaTrader Brokerage does offer a free 14-day demo that provides real-time and historical future data from the live market using the NinjaTrader Continuum connection and 30-day demo that provides real-time and historical forex data from the live market using the NinjaTrader connection. After 14-days from the day the demo is requested, the username and password will no longer be valid.

Below I am including a link to the connection guide with steps to enter this username and password into NinjaTrader. (Be sure to check the Demo box)

You may apply for one 14-day demo in a 365 day period. On the 2nd request within 365 days, an email will be generated that lets you know you have exceeded the demo allowance. After this time it would be necessary to fund a brokerage account or purchase a subscription to a data feed.

If you have not signed up for the demo, you may do so from the link below.
        NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

okay. thank you anyway. : D

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin  
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM