How to save multiple charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to save multiple charts?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question but I go to new > chart > type in the instrument manually every time > load template.

So I have a chart with the selected instrument in it's own window. Then I click the little + at the bottom left next to the symbol to add another chart, etc etc until I have 4 tabs. Great they're all in 1 chart and I can switch between the tabs.

However when I close the chart tab, they're all gone... I can't seem to figure out how to save them. I just want to open NT and have my chart setup with all the tabs at the bottom ready to go. I kinda want it like this https://i.gyazo.com/7ad8b74f5782f1cf...eda7b559a1.png where every symbol is just a click away.

Also any drawings I make don't seem to stay on the chart.

Thank you.

Hello matty89,

Thank you for your post.

Chart tabs and Drawing Objects are not saved as part of a chart template. You'd want to apply a chart template you've configured as want on each of these tabs, and then right click the first tab> Duplicate Tab and then recreate each tab. The way Drawing Objects and Tabs are saved is via the Workspace menu- if you save your workspace with these charts open and drawings on the chart, this will save the charts and will open them the next time you load the workspace. If you close the chart window and then save, the chart window will not be there next time you open the workspace.

More information can be found below in our Help Guide article regarding this topic:

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes