NT8 Chart data is delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Chart data is delayed

I am subscribed to Kinetic realtime data while using NT8 and the chart data is delayed by at least 5-15 minutes still. I compared side by side to my realtime Traderview charts. I have connected the realtime data as per the instructions but still no luck. (MES contracts and I use IB for clearing)

There are two common root causes to what you're describing:
    1. You are not subscribed to real-time data from Kinetick and only receive delayed data from Kinetick
    2. Chart rendering delay due to performance issues/market volatility
    I looked up the email address that your forum username is registered with and was able to determine that your Kinetick account is indeed not enabled for real-time data. Please contact Kinetick directly to change this:

Comment

I had this same delay problem last week with Continuum real-time data. It started out with about a 10 minute delay and just kept getting more delayed for the rest of the day. Yes it was during a very high volatility day for ES and GC which I had charts loaded for, but the delay was also on my soybeans chart. All is working okay so far this week, but is there any way to help with this problem, besides closing the ES and GC charts? And why would soybeans be delayed too?

Thanks

Comment

rblunsom , this is the symptom I alluded to in point #2 in my earlier post. The solution is obviously completely different.

It sounds like you're describing what we call 'chart rendering delay'. This can occur when the amount of incoming data paired with your workspace complexity/PC capabilities causes NinjaTrader charts to fall behind real-time data. I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over performance tips:I'd recommend started your own forum thread so we can keep topics organized my specific subject.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post geddyisodin