Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fractional equity purchases

Hi,

IB has also jumped into the ring with fractional share purchases, so it's made me look a it with regards to NT support. It seems not possible as the qty selector does not appear to allow values less than 1.0. From reading IB docs, they say all you need to do it request a fractional amount, once it's enabled on your account, so perhaps all NT needs to do, to support this, is allow values smaller than 1 in the qty selector? IB is a little more intelligent in that you can put in a $ value and it will work out the qty amount for you, but it seems the qty fix in nt might be a very simple one, so perhaps NT could look at this, if it is not already possible?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

As far as I am aware, the Quantity field needs to be an integer so fractional shares would not be supported at this time, but would be happy to create a Feature Request for this item. I'll follow up with you when I have a tracking number for this item.

Thank you for your suggestion!
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4721. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post usazencort  
      Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
      5 responses