X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom bar type not loading

Hi everyone,
    In nt8 using the my Kinetick eod free connection
    i can load regular candle stick charts, when I switch to my custom bar type nothing loads just a blank chart. My license key for my custom bar type is valid still.
    im trying to load indices futures data.
    thanks in advance for any help!

The Kinetick End-of-day (free) feed only provides historical daily data. I suspect that your custom bar type is not based on daily data but either minute or tick-based data.

Comment

You are correct! Moving forward.. what is the most cost effective solution for futures tick based data feed? I don’t need real time data at the moment as I am backtesting software. Thanks

Comment

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $65/month is our base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs. You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:

Comment

I have used Kinetick in the past. The pricing structure in incredibly unclear to me for a few reasons. Last time I was with them it was costing me around$400/ month that why I gave it up. Is anyone able to tell me the monthly cost to have indices tick data? I do t like emailing them, they can’t tell me a clear answer they just send another unclear pricing scheme.

Comment

The more real-time data exchanges you subscribe to, the more Kinetick will cost. If you let them know exactly what you need it should be simple to provide an accurate quote.

The cheapest way to get tick data is typically through a brokerage connection. I cannot directly provide any pricing or other associated fees unfortunately. I'd recommend contacting Kinetick or a prospective broker directly for pricing questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey