Repeated loss of Workspace/ Frozen NT FAO SUPPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeated loss of Workspace/ Frozen NT FAO SUPPORT

I have previously sought assistance for loss of workspace for no reason. The advice i have been given is to obviously ensure I save the workspace after making any changes, or when signing out. This I do religiously, and still this happens..the previous time being a few days ago, and again today.

I have just spent the last hour re-instating the charts (again) with my templates and again, re-doing the Market Analyser, which is both time consuming and for missed trade opportunities this afternoon.

Having re-instated everything and saved everything repeatedly, NT has suddenly frozen completely. It is not the PC as I have multiple monitors, and everything else, bar NT is working as it should.

I have attached the logs to this post in anticipation of a resolution to this. Thanks
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_DrewO; 07-25-2018, 09:01 AM.

I would appreciate a prompt response as to whether I can just turn off my PC to get rid of NT, or whether some remote assistance would be forthcoming soon so you can witness this situation for yourself.Thanks

Comment

I can drag the market analyser around the display, and minimise it, however the 3 charts and the Control centre are totally unresponsive to any Windows control

Comment

dmackay41,

Thank you for posting.

I have downloaded and removed your attached log and trace files, as they can contain personal account information best not shared on the web.

Per your note, we're happy to check into this with you via remote support if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread, a phone number or Skype address you may be reached at, and a time frame in which we may reach out. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern time.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Drew..I actually restarted my PC and NT has loaded up again with my workspace, so all good at the moment.....one question...do the downloaded logs possibly suggest a PC fault as regards the freezing? Thanks

Comment

dmackay41,

Thanks for replying again.

In your log and trace files, the only errors I am seeing would relate to an indicator unable to calculate on a certain bar, as well as a few connection issues. Neither of these would be something I would expect to be a logical cause of this type of behavior.
            Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks again Drew, I am wondering if it is a PC issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
              16 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post samish18