What do I do next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I do next?

So, this whole ninjatrader process has been utterly confusing for me. I've got NinjaTrader purchased and license activated. I've wired Dorman money as instructed, but what comes next?

Am I waiting for an email? It is a little unsettling to wire money to an account and not be able to see the balance. I've searched through all the guides, videos and the online manual and none of them tell me really where I am at in this process and what to expect next. I feel a bit blind.

I had to google search to find out how to withdraw my money in the future, I didn't see that in the guide or videos or help manual anywhere. It's seemingly simple stuff like that that I feel should be obvious menu option or at least a beginner video covering stuff like that.

Am I missing a video or some overview guide? I've looked and looked for basic information like this but couldn't find anything. I have no idea what to expect going forward and would be nice to have some idea for the rest of the process.

Thanks all.

Hello stowed4sea,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Once your account has funds wired it will take a few business days for this to be added to your brokerage account and for the username and password for your brokerage account, along with the 'Enable market data for your account' form (to subscribe to real-time data) to be emailed to you.

Once you have received the username and password and completed the Market Data Enablement form, you can copy and paste the username and password into an account connection and get connected.
    Below is a link to the connection guide for NinjaTrader Continuum.

The videos on how to use the platform will not include a video on how to withdrawl funds. You will need to contact the brokerage to do this (brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com).

Below I am providing public links to the training videos. (These can be found by clicking Help > Youtube on the ninjatrader.com website)

Reference quick tip videos designed to help you get up and running with the NinjaTrader platform.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post adeelshahzad  
    Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
    10 responses
    1 like