Problemas con el tiempo real TD Ameritrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problemas con el tiempo real TD Ameritrade

Hola, tengo NT8 (versión 8.0.21.0 64bits) conectado con mi cuenta de TD Ameritrade, el problema es que el chart no carga datos en tiempo real (acciones) y las velas no se actualizan

Your message translates to the following:
    TD Ameritrade Real-time problems
    Today, 11:59 AM
    Hi, I have NT8 (version 8.0.21.0 64bits) connected to my TD Ameritrade account, the problem is that the chart does not load real time data (actions) and the sails are not updated
    First, please note that there is a widespread issue with connecting to TD Ameritrade at the moment. If you're seeing "Error received from TD AMERITRADE account activity stream:INVALID_KEY" when you attempt to login, then this is a known issue that is being worked on. Please visit the topic in the link below for the latest updates on that symptom:If you're able to connect to TD Ameritrade but do not receive any real-time data, please answer the following questions:
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Si, puedo conectarme correctamente a TD Ameritrade.
      GE, AMD, X, YPF, Sp500 y otros.
      5 minutos y 60 minutos.
      no recibo ningun mensaje de error en pantalla.
      Tengo que desconectarme y volver a conectarme en el usuario de TD Ameritrade para que los charts carguen nuevas velas.

Comment

Your message translates to:
        Yes, I can connect properly to TD Ameritrade.
        GE, AMD, X, YPF, Sp500 and others.
        5 minutes and 60 minutes.
        I'm not getting any error messages on the screen.
        I have to disconnect and reconnect in the TD Ameritrade user for the charts to load new sails.
        Can you confirm with TD Ameritrade that your account is enabled for real-time data for use within NinjaTrader? This must be real-time data, not delayed data.

Comment

Mi cuenta, es cuenta es de tiempo real. es la que uso para operar.
          hasta hace aproximadamente 1 semana todo funcionaba con normalidad

Comment

My account, it's a real time account. It's the one I use to trade.
            until about 1 week ago everything was working normally
            To clarify, it was working normally within NinjaTrader and it hasn't worked in about a week? Have you tried anything on your end to troubleshoot this symptom? Has anything changed about your account or about NinjaTrader since the symptom began?

I stil advise that you contact TD Ameritrade to confirm your account is in good standing and has real-time data enabled for use within NinjaTrader.

Comment

recibí un error de pantalla, el simbolo que estoy intentando ver es AMD

Comment

Thanks for posting the message you're receiving. I still encourage you to contact TD Ameritrade directly and ask the following questions:
                • Is my account is in good standing?
                • Is real-time and historical data enabled for use within NinjaTrader?
                • What does "Error on requesting bars series:'.Source Id is not WhiteListed for Price History The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.'" mean? How can I prevent it?

Comment

Hello, I continued with the problem and now it does not directly authenticate. (The data is from the account I use in ameritrade, they are correct!)

Comment

Did you confirm with TD Ameritrade all of the items we've discussed in this thread so far? What were their direct answers to the questions we needed to be answered by TD Ameritrade?

Also, if your connection won't authenticate, the most likely solution is simply to recreate the connection. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to TD Ameritrade as well as specific connection configuration information:

Comment

ameritrade says it is a problem with the API. who have reported bugs, check with NT. I have already created new connections with authentication, it logs in but does not connect data

Comment

Could you forward me your full actual conversation with TD Ameritrade API support? Please send this to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. Make sure to include "2458632 ATTN PatrickG" in the message.

Comment

unfortunately it was a phone call with customer support. i dont have record of the convertation

Comment

I, unfortunately, believe you may not have spoken with the correct department as I am unaware of a TD Ameritrade API team phone number. Please reach out to TD Ameritrade support via chat or email so you have a permanent record of the conversation for us to work with.

I still believe the root issue may be that you're simply not enabled for real-time data (only delayed which is not supported in NinjaTrader). Please reach out to TD Ameritrade support to ask all of the questions we need answered in order to proceed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Jon17
                            by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
                            0 responses