Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8-TD Ameritrade - Error on requesting bars series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8-TD Ameritrade - Error on requesting bars series...

Hello,

I did not post anything for a while here until the recent issue with TDA, which did not allow us all to login for one entire day. In such post, I found out there are quite a few other people using NT8 with TDA, so I decided to post a few errors that intermittently pop up. This is one of them and it appears at random, regardless of the time frame I am using on my strategy. If you are seeing these errors as well, please make sure to comment on this post.

Thanks

You mention that the error is random. Does this mean this is no way to purposefully reproduce the error?

What symptoms, other than the message itself, are occurring?

Does this occur only once and then cannot be reproduced in any way? What is occurring in the platform immediately preceding this message appearing?

Comment

Hi Patrick,

As said, the error pops up at random, regardless of the timeframe of my strategy, so I would need to restart NT, and upon the next start, if the error does not pop up, then I leave it running. This is totally at random, maybe once a day. I thought to post it here to see if there are any other NT-TDA seeing the same error. Thank you.

Comment

The messages reads like a connectivity error. In other words, NinjaTrader cannot access TD Ameritrade's servers. Alternatively, the request is being sent out that is being interpreted by TD Ameritrade as invalid which is returning this message.

If you have a reliable way to reproduce this symptom, please let me know the steps to take so I may attempt to reproduce on my end.

Comment

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rehmans