Collapse

NT8-TDA orders submitted never get an updated status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this thread is old but I am new to NT and using TD as my broker. I am having same issue everyday in first 1-2 hours. Is there any resolution to this from NT side? I think NT support confirm at the beginning of this thread that their API team are working on an update to resolve this issue. I have already talked to TD support and they said that they don't see any delays in the morning except higher volume. Please check with NT. Let me know if NT is working on an update and what is the ETA.

Comment

The most relevant and recent response regarding this from us was the following:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      sdp1969, if you read the prior messages in this thread, you'll see that TD Ameritrade has admitted the issue is on their end. Unfortunately NinjaTrader has no direct control over when/if this will be resolved, but the Development Team has been in active contact with TD Ameritrade in an effort to assist as much as possible.
      It sounds like TD Ameritrade confirmed to you that you can expect these delays when volatility is high, which is unfortunate. NinjaTrader has zero control over TD Ameritrade order routing behavior.
      Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rayko, Today, 03:12 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rayko
      by rayko

Started by [email protected], Yesterday, 06:03 PM
      1 response