Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8.0.15 Main Menu Bar Period Selection Issue

Dear Support,

The new NT8.0.15 Main Menu Bar Period Selection disregards user custom values in the period selection drop down list and reverts back to default values. For example, I had custom 2000 ticks, 120 min, etc. that no longer are there and have to be rebuilt.

Apparently, custom bar size values are not recovered after the upgrade to version 8.0.15.

Also, there is abnormal behavior in the main menu construct where some custom buttons do not function as they did in previous versions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by aligator; 08-03-2018, 01:54 PM.

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your note.

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you described on my end, I upgraded from NT8 0.14.2 with custom periods and they were still remaining after the upgrade to NT8.0.15 was completed.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    * Right click on the 'log' and a'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
      Hello aligator,

Thank you for your note.

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you described on my end, I upgraded from NT8 0.14.2 with custom periods and they were still remaining after the upgrade to NT8.0.15 was completed.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      * Right click on the 'log' and a'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.
      Thank Chris,

I forwarded to you the requested files using the Email Support under Help menu. Please let me know if you have seen them.

Thanks
      Last edited by aligator; 07-31-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Thank you for the reply.

I don't believe we have received your email. Could you try sending once more manually?

I look forward to assisting further.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
          Hello aligator,

Thank you for the reply.

I don't believe we have received your email. Could you try sending once more manually?

I look forward to assisting further.
          Apparently there might be some issues with the Email Support under Help menu in NinjaTrader because it was confirmed that the e-mail was sent successfully.

Similar e-mails to platform support from within the NT platform in the past were not received by Support either.

Please confirm that this is the correct address for use with Gmail, for example:

PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

Thanks.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 08-02-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I edited your post so that the email address wasn't a direct link (we do this to reduce spam).

I can confirm that PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com is the correct email address. If you sent us an email manually and have not received an automated response (this should be almost instant) or a reply from a person (our response time is typically <10 minutes), please check your junk/spam folders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
            8 responses
            1 like
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
            10 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post stafe