Keep getting Alert sound effect, but no alerts set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep getting Alert sound effect, but no alerts set up

I played around with setting up price alerts a few weeks ago, but have since deleted all of them. This morning though I started getting the sound effects again even though when I go to "Alerts" there are none set up

Open an Alerts Log window by going to the Control Center > New > Alerts Log. When the you hear the sound, does a line also print in the Alerts Log window? If so, right-click on the line in the Alerts Log then choose 'Go to alert'. This should cause the window producing the alert to flash and come to the forefront.

If you hear the sound but no line appears in the Alerts Log, the sound is likely being initiated by an indicator or other NinjaScript that you would need to track down.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      Open an Alerts Log window by going to the Control Center > New > Alerts Log. When the you hear the sound, does a line also print in the Alerts Log window? If so, right-click on the line in the Alerts Log then choose 'Go to alert'. This should cause the window producing the alert to flash and come to the forefront.

If you hear the sound but no line appears in the Alerts Log, the sound is likely being initiated by an indicator or other NinjaScript that you would need to track down.
      It does flash that window, but there are no alerts set on that window...

Comment

I would recommend looking through indicators that are applied to that chart and seeing if there are alert or sound settings. Disable any alerts/sounds in the indicator properties.

If not, try closing that chart and seeing if the sound still occurs.

Comment

I had the same thing, and it just fixed itself...
          Anyway, there are excellent sound effects you can add to make your music better. Unfortunately, I have struggled to find sound effects I can use until I found the sound effects library on Depositphotos.
          I used to have a YouTube channel before I started making music. It was so easy in the beginning when you could use any song. But, unfortunately, even if you're humming the song, you will get copyright claims, which is terrible.
          I started making my own music for my YouTube channel, and now I am entirely dedicated to music. I haven't posted on YouTube for more than 5 months, but I plan on going back. At least my videos won't be claimed.
          Last edited by Alfredolch; 04-29-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I also had this problem, I looked it up myself in the settings and fixed it.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jason; 03-08-2023, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I had the same problem but I fixed it when I downloaded the ringtone at sonneriemp3.com
              Last edited by lumarkst9999; 03-12-2023, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Hello lumarkst9999,

Do you recall when the issue first started to happen. Were there any changes in NinjaTrader around that time? Did you import any new indicators or add-ons around that time?

Could it be error messages are reported in the Control Center-->Log-tab when you hear these sounds?

Am I correct no alerts show up in the Alerts Log window when you hear the sounds?
                JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
                7 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes