• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Options on futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options on futures

My options chain window is empty when I try to load up any futures options chains. Does the CME All Markets Bundle with Continuum include data for options on futures?

For options data to appear in the Options Chain window, your account must be enabled for 'NinjaWAPI' and then 'WebAPI (beta)' must be enabled in the connection within NinjaTrader. Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like your account is not enabled for WebAPI or, if it is enabled, 'WebAPI (beta)' is not enabled in the connection.

If you have not yet had a conversation with your broker about enabling options data, please contact your broker to request or confirm if your account is enabled for options data.

If you're a NinjaTrader Brokerage client, you can contact my colleagues on the Brokerage Support Team here:
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      For options data to appear in the Options Chain window, your account must be enabled for 'NinjaWAPI' and then 'WebAPI (beta)' must be enabled in the connection within NinjaTrader. Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like your account is not enabled for WebAPI or, if it is enabled, 'WebAPI (beta)' is not enabled in the connection.
      8 ball pool
      If you have not yet had a conversation with your broker about enabling options data, please contact your broker to request or confirm if your account is enabled for options data.

If you're a NinjaTrader Brokerage client, you can contact my colleagues on the Brokerage Support Team here:
      Thank you

Now it makes sense

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Captain_Qwark, Today, 10:55 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH  
      Started by kmpc1, Today, 11:03 AM
      1 response