Chart compressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart compressed

When I press de F buton on the Chart corner to center the candles, the chart shows up very copmressed, very flat like if the candles where flat, how can I fix that?, the problem started a week ago, ussually when I pressed the F buton just showed me the price centered, thanks, apologize by my english.

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Are there any indicators in the chart? If so, going to the Indicators menu and disabling 'Auto scale' for all indicators may help.

If this does not resolve your inquiry, please post a screenshot of what you're seeing. To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and post the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I disabled auto scale in all of my indicators and it still looks squished. I am trying to use Market Replay to do this. This does not do this on my continuum account.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	218
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1225147

Comment

Hello pacman9270,

The screenshot shows prices are reported at a value of zero. This extends the price axis.

Do you experience the same if you select a "1 Minute" interval instead of the "VRK {6;1}" interval?

Did you receive the prices at zero in realtime or were they loaded as historical data?
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello pacman9270,

The screenshot shows prices are reported at a value of zero. This extends the price axis.

Do you experience the same if you select a "1 Minute" interval instead of the "VRK {6;1}" interval?

Did you receive the prices at zero in realtime or were they loaded as historical data?
          Thanks for the follow up. The chart eventually (5-10 minutes later) corrected itself. I did not try that but I can say that the other charts (3min, 30min, Day) had no issues. Only the Volatility Renko had an issue. If I have this issue again, I will post again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post lorem