• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello Zombie,

Your vote has been added.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3554. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie
    replied
    Marco, please add my vote as well. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello Rainmakerssg,

Thanks for your post.

Your vote has been added.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3554. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

Leave a comment:

• Rainmakersg
    replied
    Please add my vote. 10 level for market depth is pretty useless to be frank.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello wadams,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• wadams
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies for that. The Market Depth Map is limited to 10 levels on each side of the market for performance reasons, regardless of the expanded MBO data provided by Rithmic.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Thanks for the clarification Marco.

If you're taking votes for an unlimited level Market Depth Map, can you add me to the list?

Also, do you know if it's already on the backlog?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies for that. The Market Depth Map is limited to 10 levels on each side of the market for performance reasons, regardless of the expanded MBO data provided by Rithmic.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Leave a comment:

• wadams
    replied
    The Order Flow Market Depth indicator displays the highest market depth volume received by your data provider at each price level per bar...
    I'm seeing something different in the NT8 Help Guide (see attached). The Help Guide notes that the number of levels is limited to 10 on each side, regardless of what your data provider sends.

Can you confirm that the NT8 Help Guide is incorrect?

Note: this limitation is the one feature that's keeping me on Bookmap, instead of buying a NinjaTrader lifetime membership.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

The Order Flow Market Depth indicator displays the highest market depth volume received by your data provider at each price level per bar, then maps them to the chart in comparison to other market depth values received within the visible area. This is most useful on short time frames, like the 10 second chart using Rithmic I've linked below:

More information can be found below in our Help Guide article regarding this topic:

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• ElMagoR
    replied
    Hello,

Thanks for your post.

The amount of market depth levels available is determined by your data provider. CQG based connections have a hard set limit of 10 levels. Rithmic data feeds would provide additional market depth levels.

Hi Marco. Thanks for answering. I currently have Rithmic and I have no option to see more than 10 level with "Order Flow Market Depth Map NT8 Tool".

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Marco
    replied
    Hello,

Thanks for your post.

The amount of market depth levels available is determined by your data provider. CQG based connections have a hard set limit of 10 levels. Rithmic data feeds would provide additional market depth levels.

Leave a comment:

• ElMagoR
    started a topic Depth Map

Depth Map

Good day. Is there a way to view more than ten levels with ninja Depth Map? because the truth with only ten levels is completely useless.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by elderan, Yesterday, 08:03 PM