• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Kate
    replied
    Hello MakesTrades23,

Thank you for your post.

If you have an ATM strategy selected, the ATM will be triggered when the next working order is filled, regardless of whether it is an entry or exit order.

I have added a vote for you to a current feature request to have ATMs only applied if the order would be an entry order. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-1194.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Leave a comment:

• Placing an order without having an ATM activate if flat

I'm having a hard time wording my question in a way that makes sense but here goes:

I am wondering if there is a way that if when I am in a position I can place a limit order on the DOM and if it hits it will just close me out without also engaging my ATM strategy.

I am trying to scalp orders that are fast and while I still want my ATM strategy on I don't also want it to place stop/target orders if the limit order I've placed was to close my position.

I get that I could turn my ATM strategy on or off or just hit close but I'm wondering if there is a way that I could have my ATM strategy not turn on if that said order ended up making me flat when filled.

Hopefully that made sense, thanks for your time,

Ryan

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post PaulMohn  
Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
0 responses
0 likes