Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Flow Volume Profile only one session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Volume Profile only one session?

As seen in image, my profile is only from the current session. Referring to the help manual, it appears by default the profile displays for every session time frame in the past, so not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, any help appreciated.

Thanks, Daniel

I would expect the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator to display a profile for all sessions with default settings 'out of the box'. Here is an example:
    Please provide a screenshot which displays all Order Flow Volume Profile indicator settings.

Comment

So, after playing with it awhile, is it possible that the cause could have been my historical preferred connections data? I forced it to chose Kinetick free end of day data and then all my profiles loaded in properly for the past days. I did a few other things too, so I'm not 100% sure that this was the cause but I think it is only thing I did that makes sense. Does that sound right to you as the likely cause to my problem?

Thanks

Comment

Logically that doesn't sound right - I don't see that 'Kinetick end-of-day (free)' is even an option as a preferred connection. I would expect Kinetick end-of-day (free) to only provide historical daily data. I see that your chart is 30 minute, so if anything I would expect that disabling the preferred connection to the daily-only feed would be a potential solution so that the data was coming from your intraday historical provider instead.

Also, in your first screenshot, the historical minute data is present on your chart, so I wouldn't think a lack of data would have ever been the issue.

With that said, if the symptom is solved, that is good news. If you can reproduce the symptom we could investigate further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey